We're here to help
King Cobra Hobby Hot Topic Brand Support
Click on the brand below to find videos with support tips and tricks from the King Cobra Hobby Tech Desk.
What are some self-help options?
- Most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the 'Manuals & Support' tab of its kingcobrahobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page. Go to the product page and scroll down to the Quick Links.
- Check out the Hot Topics above for a list of FAQs.
- Use our chat option if available or reach out to us through the Contact Us form.
What is your warranty process (US and Canada)?
To process a warranty claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your complete name and shipping information
- Product number and item description
- A clear and legible photo of your Purchase Receipt attached to the email.
- A clear photo of your item showing any relevant details
* please confirm your product is still under warranty before submitting a request. Warranty conditions can be found in the product manual included with your purchase or in the manuals section of the individual product page.
When will backordered parts be in stock?
If the replacement part we are sending you is on backorder, you can follow the status by periodically checking the product page. Unless the stock status reads "In Stock", then availability has not changed.
On-Line Chat & Email Support Hours
- Monday-Friday - 10 A.M. – 6 P.M. CST
- Saturday - 9 A.M. – 2 pm
- Sunday - 10 A.M. – 2 pm
Have RC Product Questions? Our staff is available to help you. Contact our support team at email@example.com
Estimated Service Turnaround Times (Business Days)*
- Engine Service - 5 Days
- Electronics Service - 5 Days
- Other Product Service (Non-Engine, Non-Radio) - 5 Days
*Turnaround time is initiated when the product is checked in by King Cobra Hobby. The turnaround time provided is an estimate based on the incoming repair volume and is subject to change without notice.
King Cobra Hobby is responsible for the safe picking, packaging, and shipping of your merchandise to your delivery address. We are not responsible for damage or theft occurring once the package has been delivered. To sign up for notifications of package delivery, sign up for services from our Shipping partners:
FedEx Delivery Manager: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager.html
USPS Informed Delivery: https://www.usps.com/manage/
King Cobra Hobby Service Terms & Conditions (Subject to Change Without Notice)
King Cobra Hobby is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Please ensure all packages and avoid shipping methods or carriers that do not provide tracking. All merchandise is the responsibility of the shipper until it arrives to King Cobra Hobby. Therefore, King Cobra Hobby is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of King Cobra. Warranties apply only to the original purchaser and are not transferable. Collateral damage is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty. King Cobra Hobby is not responsible for any loss of data or information associated with the service. For full warranty information, please refer to your product manual or the product pages on www.KingCobraHobby.com.
- All services are charged a minimum of 1 hour of labor at $40 USD per hour, as well as an initial check-in fee of $40 USD. All charges for service parts, labor, shipping, and other fees are your responsibility. Nonpayment can result in the confiscation of equipment.
- The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of products.
- King Cobra Hobby service is limited to Product compliant in the country of use and ownership. If received, a non-compliant Product will not be serviced. Further, the sender will be responsible for arranging return shipment of the un-serviced Product, through a carrier of the sender’s choice and at the sender’s expense. King Cobra Hobby will hold non-compliant Products for a period of 60 days from notification, after which they will be discarded.