- The best-looking and best-performing RC dirt bike ever made
- New, patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology
- Frame-integrated, high-RPM flywheel
- Officially licensed Pro Circuit graphics and rider gear
- Officially licensed Dunlop MX53 tires
- Rising rate rear suspension
- Powerful brushless system with 40+ mph speeds
- Dirt, Street, and Wheelie Control drive modes
- Collapsible front crash structure
- Realistic rider figure with authentic riding gear
- Functional, cable-driven front disc brake
- Chain drive with dual disc performance slipper clutch
- Hands-free starting stand included
- Keyed bike stand included
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run — battery and charger included
The Promoto-MX isnt the first scale RC motorcycle thats ever been sold. But it is the very first one that accurately reproduces the full experience — and pure fun — of riding a real motorcycle. Its the long-awaited dream of RC hobbyists and dirt bike fans alike.
The unprecedented realism of the Promoto-MX goes much deeper than its faithfully detailed looks — the narrow frame, rider gear, and officially licensed graphics. Even more impressive is how successfully it captures true dirt bike performance, a breakthrough accomplished through a unique hybrid of mechanical and electronic technology developed specifically for the Promoto-MX. Its how these technologies work together that makes all the difference.
Promoto-MX electronics include a 2700Kv motor and steel flywheel that are both mounted in the center of the frame. The motor spins the flywheel at over 22,000 rpm to create a gyroscopic force for unparalleled stability. Meanwhile, patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology takes your input from the DX3PM transmitter and commands the Promoto-MX to lean, turn, and control wheelies with unprecedented balance and finesse.
The mechanical technology is equally impressive. Losis product development team studied full-size motorcycle suspension geometry to give the Promoto-MX the same terrain handling characteristics. A rising rate rear suspension provides superior grip and prevents bottoming out in landings. The completely new front fork design, with an internal spring and dampener, can be tuned by changing the silicone dampening fluid and also allows ride height adjustments. An innovative front and rear wheel braking system gives the bike impressive stopping power, cutting the stopping distance in half compared to rear brake only.
Both technologies, electronic and mechanical, are why the Promoto-MX performs better at high and low speeds than any previous RC motorcycle. For dirt bike fans, the "feel" of the Promoto-MX will be instantly familiar. RC car enthusiasts will discover a new way to drive that pulls you deep into the heart of the action — carving berms, skimming whoops, holding wheelies, and throwing roost.
Finally. An RC dirt bike that really works! Anytime and anywhere, just grab your Promoto-MX, get in the zone, commit to your line, and begin to be the bike.
PATENT-PENDING SPEKTRUM MS6X TECHNOLOGY
The new Spektrum DX3PM transmitter and SR6300PM receiver combine with patent-pending MS6X technology for unprecedented control. Promoto-MX drivers can maintain balance at high or low speeds and over jumps and whoops, then give simple steering inputs to carve around tight berms and straighten up heading into the next rhythm section. For more aggressive driving, use the MS6X knob to increase the lean angle.
"ON THE FLY" DRIVE MODES
The DX3PM has three preprogrammed drive modes that you can toggle between "on the fly" using your thumb on the A/B rocker switch.
- Dirt Mode — Allows the Promoto-MX to pitch up enough without clipping the throttle for going up jump faces and obstacles, but helps prevent "wheelie-overs" by intuitively clipping the throttle output if the bike begins to pitch up too far.
- Street Mode — Senses when the Promoto-MX starts to pitch up and clips the throttle quickly, getting the front tire back on the ground to accelerate as much as possible.
- Wheelie Control — Let em rip! Wheelie Control lets you hold wheelies on smooth surfaces all the way to top speed.
How much battery life is left on your bike? You dont have to guess. LED indicators on the DX3PM transmitter show you the remaining capacity of your Spektrum Smart batteries at glance! Using Spektrum Smart Technology, the Promoto-MX stores and shares critical performance data while you run. Upgrade to the Spektrum DX5C or DX5 Pro to receive additional telemetry information in real-time, such as speed, RPM, amp draw, ESC temperature, and more.
The gyroscopic stabilization force created by its heavy steel flywheel — spinning at over 22,000 rpm with the 2700Kv motor — does wonders for the motorcycles stability. Mounted as low and as far forward as possible in the frame, the flywheel unit enables the Promoto-MX to pivot around its center point to improve jumping, changes of direction, and the accuracy of the bikes performance.
Dont worry if the front tire washes out on loose dirt. The lean bars are ready to catch it. Theyll keep the Promoto-MX from going over its maximum lean angle, helping push it back upright to straighten out and exit the turn. The lean bars have adjustable stops for up and down travel, so you can dial in the bike for any surface or grip level. They